Subject: FW: Invitation to participate in the Fourth International Conference on Financing for Development – Seville, June 30 to July 3, 2025
From: Keit Pillak-Järv - RAM <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 10:21:03 +0300

From: Ministro <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2025 10:14 AM
To: [email-masked]; Keit Pillak-Järv - RAM <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to participate in the Fourth International Conference
on Financing for Development – Seville, June 30 to July 3, 2025
Importance: High

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

Attached you can find a letter signed by Minister of Economy, Trade and
Business, Mr. Carlos Cuerpo, to the attention of Minister Ligi.

Sincerely,

Ramona Viñas Gil

Jefa de la Secretaría Particular del Ministro

Ministerio de Economía, Comercio y Empresa

Paseo de la Castellana nº  162 – 2ª planta

E-28046 Madrid

Tel.: +34 91 603.78.72

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]